Schools have a statutory duty to publish certain policies on their website. Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
In response to the government’s counter terrorism strategy ‘Prevent’, schools and childcare providers are required to have clear procedures in place for protecting children at risk of radicalisation. At Etherley Lane we are currently reviewing our safeguarding procedures to reflect these changes. Schools can build pupils’ resilience to radicalisation by providing a safe environment for debating controversial issues and helping them to understand how they can influence and participate in decision-making. At Etherley Lane we promote the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils and, within this, fundamental British values.
- Accessibility Development Plan
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Policy September 2019
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Equality Policy Statement September 2019
- Health and Safety Policy
- Health and Safety Policy – COVID 19
- Homework Policy
- MAT Policy
- Marking and Feedback Policy
- Packed Lunch Policy
- Parental Involvement Policy
- Prevent Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Safeguarding Policy September 2020
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance: A Response to COVID 19 June 2020
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment March 2021
- December update School COVID-19
- LFT Risk Assessment March 2021
- SEND and Inclusion Policy September 2019
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.